Followers

I'm now accepting sponsorship dates for the 2017 year! If you are interested in having Angie's Digital Stamps sponsor your challenge blog in 2017 please contact me via the contact link on the blog or by email. Thanks!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Welcome to Angie's Digital Stamps Blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog! This blog will be solely dedicated to my digi stamp shop or things pertaining to my shop Angie's Digital Stamps!

There will occasionally be "freebies", previews of new images, and more! There will also be a monthly challenge where you can win free images from me!

Please become a follower and join in our challenges!! Our first challenge will start on Sun. Sept. 4 so be watching for it!

Thanks & hope to see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing appreciation by leaving a comment, we love to see them! Angie-Owner